Innergy Healing Arts
Reiki is a spiritual path. The universe healing energy can heal, restore and balance the body. Reiki has a calming effect and helps the self healing process caused by too much physical, mental or emotional stress.
Reiki is more than a healing art. It is a philosophy of Life.
REIKI PRINCIPLES (FIVE PRECEPTS)
(Kyo dake wa) Today only
(Ikaru na) Do not anger
(Shinpai suna) Do not worry
(Kansha shite) With thankfulness
(Gyo wo hageme) Work diligently
(Hito ni shinsetsu ni) Be kind to others
Definition of Reiki
Reiki is a spiritual healing art. It is not massage nor is it based on belief or suggestion. A Reiki session usually is between 60 and 90 minutes in length. The session is performed by a Reiki Practitioner (RP or RMT) using specific Reiki hand positions. During a Reiki session, the client is fully clothed while comfortably reclining on a massage table or seated in a chair. A Reiki session aids in stress reduction and it is almost always a very relaxing experience. Reiki sessions or classes are a great investment in yourself.
– A subtle and effective form of energy healing using spiritually guided life force energy (Rei-ki)
– Practiced in every country of the world
– Being used in many setting including hospitals, hospice, as well as in private practice
and in self-care
– A wonderful complementary modality in a personal wellness or healing program
Reiki is not:
– Affiliated with any particular religion or religious practice
– New. Reiki energy itself is thousands of years old
Defining qualities of Reiki:
– A practice of transmitting healing energy through the hands
– Passed on through the attunement process
– The energy is not guided by the practitioner, but the energy has it’s own innate wisdom
to guide itself.
– Reiki energy is not based on belief, faith or suggestion.
A Reiki session may help ease tension and stress and may help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels- physical, emotional and spiritual. A session is pleasant and relaxing and is most often utilized for one’s own personal wellness. A Reiki I class is a great gift to give to yourself. To find a Reiki Practitioner or Reiki Master Teacher in your area of the world please see Find a Reiki Practitioner or Teacher.
Note: Reiki is not a substitute for medical care.