Spirituality is different from spiritualism. It is the practice of cultivating the spiritual attitude based upon the belief in God and individual Self or Soul and the possibility of liberation or self-realization through the practice of yoga and other methods.
A truly spiritual person is one who:
1. Believes in the existence of Self or innermost Self (I AM Presence).
2. Accepts it as his true Self.
3. Identifies himself with it all the time.
4. Lives and acts as if he/she is the Self, not his mind and body.
5. Dwells deep within himself to understand the true nature of his existence.
6. Does not see any difference between himself and the rest of the creation.